Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Week 1- Six pounds down!

 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" -Mark Twain

 This quote is one of the reasons that I have decided to do this. It inspires and motivates me that now is the time. I can do this! The next 20 years of my life aren't going to be like the first 29. Of course I wouldn't trade those years for anything because they are a part of me, but I want to live more fully than I have been.

Last week was my first week on this new journey. I just got up one day and decided, this is it. I think with my birthday (and turning 29), it wasn't a very difficult decision.
My 29th Birthday. Hanging out with my Hubby.

Now I am SIX pounds down!

In all honesty, those were the easiest six pounds I have ever lost. I am motivated right now, but fear if/when I lose that motivation. Which, is in big part why I've decided to start blogging. This will hold me accountable each day to keep on track.

 This is going to be a good year! :)

No comments: