Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hungry Girl 300 Under 300


I decided to check this book out from the library today. It is awesome! I have already tried out one recipe and plan to try out several more over the next couple weeks (that I have the book in my possession), before I have to take it back. :( This has been on my book wishlist for a while, but the hubby and I are trying to spend less and save more.

(The library is a great resource for cookbooks, as well as nutritional info! I totally recommend using it!)

I will try to make 2 meals a day from this book over the next two weeks, and when I am done with my experience I will document it here on my blog.

I know it may sound strange that I am THIS excited over a book, but I am way excited. :)

Hope you are having a great Tuesday!

No comments: