Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well, our vacation was fun. I, however, lost interest in eating anything remotely healthy. Funny how that happens on vacation. I am happy that I can say that there wasn't a weight gain on the scale, so I must have done something right. I did try to scale back on the portions, and take home whatever was left of my food at restaurants.

Now, I am starting anew, once again. I'm not going to let anything get me down! Motivation is key and right now I have a lot of it.

I wanted to share what I had for dinner, because it was AWESOME. :)


Amanda's Fresh and Yummy Salad

Ingredients (Makes 1 serving)

170 grams  Green Leaf Lettuce
 1  Full Circle Raisins Organic California Box
 10 4/5 grams  Almonds
 1 cup chopped raw  On The Vine Tomatoes
 4 tbsp chopped  Chives
 3 tbsp  Raspberry and White Balsamic Vinaigrette

Directions
1.       Mix together
2.       Add a Dash of Nature's Seasoning
3.       Enjoy!

Use http://caloriecount.about.com to get nutritional info for your own recipes!

The downside of the recipe is that it contains a lot of sugar. (I'm trying to do better with that, but I LOVE sweet things!) At least it is natural sugar. :)

No comments: